Each spring, the District offers a tree and shrub seedling sale in April to interested landowners throughout Warren County. We coordinate this program so landowners can take advantage of our bulk buying to improve the landscape around their property.
Buying young bare root seedlings is a small investment that can:
- Provide beneficial habitat for wildlife
- Encourage pollinators such as hummingbirds, butterflies, bees and more!
- Help stabilize and reduce soil erosion
- Improve water quality in Warren County
- Beautify areas in the community and much more!
Beyond the tree and shrub seedlings; you can also order fruit trees, conservation packs, tree shelters, bluebird, bat and wood duck houses, wildflower seed mixes, deer plot seed mix and upland game bird seed mixes.
If you have any questions related to this program, species selection, or planting ideas, please feel free to contact our office at any time.
Email: Maren Alexander email@example.com
2021 Seedling Sale: Order Form
Check back in January for the 2022 Tree and Shrub Order Form.